We try to find internet everywhere but in some places, we can only find wired internet connection. So we need wireless internet over there as well. In this article, we are about to discuss about “How to share internet from laptop windows 10”. There are many simple and easy ways to share your internet connection.
So don’t worry if you don’t find a wireless internet connection you can make it wireless internet connection with the help of your laptop and your mobile phones, tabs, and PC with that internet connection wirelessly.
Here we will talk about some simple and easy ways to share your internet from laptop window 10
- Step 1 uses the window key + X keyword User many and select Network Connections.
- Step 2 Next Right-click on the Ethernet or network adapter, after right click you can find the option Properties at the end.
- Step 3 click on Sharing tab
- Step 4 Check the Allow other network users to connect through this computer internet connection.
- Step 5 Click on Home Networking connection drop-down you can select the virtual adapter
- Step 6 Now in the last step click on OK
After completing these simple steps your internet connection will be available wirelessly and you can easily connect different devices with that internet connection without any problem.
Also read about best gaming laptop under 400
Option 2: Turning the Laptop into Wireless Hotspot
If the first method didn’t work for you and you want to check another method about “how to share internet from laptop window 10” All you need to follow some simple steps to make you a laptop as an internet sharing center.
After these settings, you can easily connect your wireless devices with laptop internet connection.
Things that required to share internet from laptop windows 10
- A laptop connected with internet
- A free wireless adapter
In this method, you will learn how can you make your laptop computer and host computer. For this method make sure you have an unused wireless adapter that can broadcast the signal to a desktop computer. Or you can also use a wireless card to USB wireless adapter to connect your internet on the computer.
- Step 1. Go to network settings by clicking on network icon at the lower right corner at your laptop. Here you can see the connected network connections
- Step 2. In window 10 click on “network and sharing center” After that, another window will appear.
- Step 3. Setup a new connection or network.
- Step 4. Then click on “Manually connect to a wireless network” Click on Next.
- Step 5. On new window pop up you can configure the new network name and also choose a security code. So every device will need a security code to connect with your wireless connection.
These two methods are personally tried and work best for me. If you feel any problem while following these steps you can ask us by contacting us form. Both of these methods are easy and simple to follow.
Some times device compatibility becomes an issue in connecting with your laptop wireless connection. But you can easily connect with your extra router and connect you all devices in that situation as well.
Also read more about
- How to move fullscreen game to second monitor
- How to check stress on RAM and CPU
- What is Vulkan RT
- Overwatch system requirement