Its really simple in previous iPhone to show battery percentage but in iPhone 12 people are really confused about showing percentage of their battery life. Here we will try to solve this problem in simple steps.
How to show battery percentage on iPhone 12
- Step 1: Swipe down from top right corner to show the control center
- Step 2: Now you can see the battery percentage that will automatically appear next in the battery indicator.
- Step 3: If you want to check battery without scrolling down your control menu you can add widget as well.
Use the widget to show the battery percentage elsewhere.
Everyone is not looking for battery percentage anytime so you can swipe down to check your battery percentage in iPhone 12. But if its showing on top next to the battery in right corner its really easy to check battery percentage whenever you want.
In phone 12 you can also add widget to check your battery percentage and mobile slots.
We will try to help you add that widget in simple ways
- Step 1: Tap and hold on the blank space on your iPhone 12 home screen.
- Step 2: Tap the + icon button in the top left corner of widget picker.
- Step 3: Search for battery option to add in widget
- Step 4: Choose the optional format to add battery percentage in home screen or add in widget
This widget option is the best option that we find to check battery percentage in iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 pro as well. So if you are facing the same issue with your iPhone and every time swap down from right corner to check up your battery percentage.
Add widget is the best option to check your iPhone 12 battery percentage any time in widget or at your home screen.
Thanks to iPhone to vanish the battery percentage option and also thankful to iphone to give us option to add battery percentage in widget. So iPhone 12 user with IOS 14 can easily add battery percentage in widget.